Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Bike Repair_Malone.jpg

Building Permits


  • An event or project will need electrical power, and/or
  • An event or project will include structures such as a stage

Permit requirements 

The building permit can be considered a secondary permit for most Public Space Challenge type projects.  When you apply for a Special Events or Temporary Use permit, the issuing department would typically inform you of the additional need to secure a building permit.  The requirements for this type of permit will be dependent on the reasons it is needed.  For example, if you are building a stage, the building permit is required in order to ensure the structure's integrity.  

Where to start

Look through the information for the Special Events and/or Temporary Use permits first and contact the corresponding department.  Once you start that process, and if you suspect you might need a building permit, ask your permitting contact what is necessary and who the next best contact is.  

An example

Let's say you'd like to build a platform or deck of some type as part of your project.  A building permit will be necessary to ensure that the structure is safe, can support the appropriate weight, and is ADA compliant.